Tuesday 3 July 2012

eShakti


Customers Speak

eShakti
We love to hear from you. That is how we keep ourselves continuously relevant to you. So click here to mail to us with whatever you would like to tell us - our products, customer service, web-site and any suggestions that you may have.. We would like to feature a sample of such feedback on this page. All such feedback will carry the name of the person, the city and state to which they belong and will be carried here only by the permission of the customer.
Kristy Powers
7/1/2012
I was amazed at the quality of the sewing and the garment in general. Communication was kept up and the package arrived in a timely manner. It was an enjoyable experience to buy from eShakti.

Catherine McGuire
CA6/29/2012
Thank you! The dress is cute!

Julie Sauve
6/26/2012
The dress I ordered is beautiful and flattering. It is so classy and really nice

Gretchen Pickart
6/25/2012
Spreading the word about your company! I loved the dress I ordered and received so many compliments on it.

Erika Bailey
UT6/25/2012
Great service!

Lauren Ward
6/24/2012
i am a loyal customer and i love eshakti. i usually get many compliments and comments on my eshakti garments, especially those in a printed textile (my favorite)

Selina Hamilton
6/24/2012
Great product, thanks!

Ariel Taylor
OH6/22/2012
The dress I ordered was fantastic. The quality and attention to detail was wonderful. I got many compliments on the dress when I wore it to a wedding.

Jessica Gervolino
NJ6/22/2012
I love the dress and love the idea of your company

Maria Carbenia
6/22/2012
Love the selection and customization options.    
click here for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment